In this powerful new adaptation by Wendy Kesselman, Anne Frank emerges from history, a gifted young girl who confronts her rapidly changing life and the increasing horror of her time. Anne’s voice shines through: “When I write, I shake off all my cares. But I want to achieve more than that. I want to be useful and bring enjoyment to all people, even those I’ve never met. I want to go on living even after my death!” An impassioned drama about the lives of eight people hiding from the Nazis in a concealed storage attic, The Diary of Anne Frank captures the claustrophobic realities of their daily existence – their fear, their hope, their laughter, their grief.
Janaury 8 and 9 6Pm
Audition form submissions are open starting Monday, December 18, 2023. Please check back then.
January 8 & 9 at 6pm at the Andria
Cold reading plus a 30-45 second memorized piece (show me what you got and have fun with it!
Men: 7 roles Ages ~20-65
1 roles Ages ~14-18
Women: 2 roles Ages ~12-17
3 roles Ages ~25-60
Read-Through January 11 at 6pm at the Andria
Rehearsals start February 1
If you are cast in a production that will involve students under the age of 18, and you are 18 years of age or older, you will be required to complete a background check. This will be at no cost to you.
March 7-9 & 14-16, 7pm Sundays March 10 & 17 2pm at Andria Theatre
Dates & Times
- Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 7:00 pm - Add Time
- Friday, March 8, 2024 at 7:00 pm - Add Time
- Saturday, March 9, 2024 at 7:00 pm - Add Time
- Sunday, March 10, 2024 at 2:00 pm - Add Time
- Thursday, March 14, 2024 at 7:00 pm - Add Time
- Friday, March 15, 2024 at 7:00 pm - Add Time
- Saturday, March 16, 2024 at 7:00 pm - Add Time
- Sunday, March 17, 2024 at 2:00 pm - Add Time