Andria offers many ways to participate
People are needed both on and off stage
Click here for information on upcoming auditions.
If you are interested in back stage work, please call the Box Office for more information 320-762-8300.
If you don’t see yourself on stage, check out all the other ways you can help out at Andria.
You'll find on the left-hand side a search request.
Fill in: email@example.com
Andria Theatre relies on its volunteers. There are many ways to be a part of your community theatre. You will find sign-up opportunities to take mandatory usher training, sign up to usher once trained, help on work days, or help out in the box office during the day and for evening performances, etc. There are many ways you can help contribute to the mission of the theatre. Find your place and get involved!
What is your interest?
Just take our simple test to see where you might fit in
- Do you like to make things with your hands? (If yes, consider building sets or making costumes.)
- Do you like to help people? (How about ushering?)
- Do you have an artistic eye? (Consider doing props or set decorating)
- Were you the class clown or have a secret desire to be someone else? (Auditioning and Acting)
- Are you good with hair styling? (Hair design for shows)
- Are you good at managing people? (Consider assistant directing/stage managing)
- Do you like to paint? (Paint sets or in the building on Work Days)
- Can you ask people to help out a cause? (Fundraising)
- Do you like working with kids? (Help with Student Theatre Projects)
- Are you good at organizing spaces? (Help us on Purge Days to toss out what’s not longer needed and organize what’s left in props and furniture rooms or the costume shop; help with filing; help clean up the data base)
- Do you like to design structures? (Design sets with the director’s show vision in mind)
- Are you good at taking things apart? (Help strike sets when a show is over)